What makes us different?
Quality & Qualifications
Our staff goes through more screening and tests to be hired then any other Charleston swim school. All of our instructors have passed a screening, CPR & 1st aid certification, in person interview, swim test, and mock lesson test. They are then trained in the following categories:
- Swimology: Our unique hybrid curriculum focuses on survival, adaptive teaching, fear reduction, and fun. We took the best techniques, games, songs, and styles from multiple curriculums to form the best overall program.
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Neuro-linguistic Programming
- Harvey’s Happiest Baby on The Block Method
- Infant Self Rescue Techniques
Service & Care
We offer a do “what ever it takes” level of customer service that surpasses the rest. You receive a detailed progress report after each lesson and every swimming lesson is designed specifically to each individual student’s needs.
We offer more availability and flexibility then other swim schools.
Our classes range from 8a-9p Mon-Sunday
You can choose to receive text and or email reminders sent to you the night before the class. Our class schedules also will sync to your digital calendars, so you never forget! Need to cancel? Simply respond to the email to cancel.
We run also run convenient monthly payments, rather than all up front like most schools require.
Reliability & Credibility
Charleston Swim School has been around for almost 10 years in Charleston! We are number one rated on Google and Facebook. Our company is also founded on Biblical principles, including donating 10% of all GROSS profit. This is a company you can trust in!